Saturday 28 September 2013

PROJECT 2 : NATURAL & MAN-MADE STRUCTURES

 This is my 2nd project, after the lesson of sketching, I knew that there is many different methods in sketching. This assignment require us to choose a natural structure for sketching and choose a man-made structure for colouring.



 This is the natural structure I chosen for sketching, the name of the plant is AGAVE. It is a beautiful plant with long leaves. It is one of the useful plant which helps to purify the air in our environment.
 This is the man-made structure which I chosen for colouring, this is a bus stop near my hostel. Bus stop served as a good shelter for us, without it, I will be sweating away under the hot burning sun and I will be getting wet during raining days.Thank you so much to the bus stop for 'serving' us!

No comments:

Post a Comment