Sunday 22 September 2013

PROJECT 1 : Me,MYSELF & I

 This is my very first project done in HBP (Housing,Building and Planning).The task requirement is want us to design our logo and sketch our own face.
This my first try on design and drawing, I'm glad to do this project, I try my best and I feel satisfied with the final product.

My friend say they can knows i'm sketching myself when they see my project 1 product. I'm happy to heard it.
This is my logo, my logo design idea are related to my name. My name is ZHI SHAN. My logo is formed by 'ZS' which is the short form of my name. The reason why I use my name to be my logo is because everyone has their own unique name and its special meaning.
Other than this, the alphabets 'Z' and 'S' almost look alike, they are just like a reflection of some one standing in front of a mirror, this will enable people to recognize my logo which will be an advantage to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment